Kidd’s land and planning team is experienced in problem solving, optimising planning permissions and delivering on their promises.
We will provide you with professional and confidential advice on your land and make you an offer with no obligation on your part. We liaise with our clients at every stage of the planning process and work around their needs and requirements.
As a privately owned company, we are able to move swiftly when a new opportunity arises. Subject to an acceptable offer, Kidd will handle all costs incurred from obtaining planning permission at no cost to the land owner.
We are typically seeking:
- Sites without planning permission, with a purchase price between £500K - £4M and within the Greater London area and home counties.
- Target price point between £400 and £900 psf.
- Conditional, Unconditional, JV's and promotion agreements.
- Sites suitable of accommodating 5 - 20+ units.
- Residential, Retirement Living, and Mixed-Use opportunities all considered.
- Investment opportunities with short to medium term development potential.
- A house which sits on a large plot of land, including an area of garden which you do not use.
- An oddment of land with road access.
- Brownfield sites including yards and garages
- Greenfield land which has not previously been developed.
- Commercial properties and offices with potential for residential conversion.